10th grade Biology class (super lame thought process within)

by SacrificialLoon 4 Replies latest jw friends

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I remember taking a test on the Theory of Evolution, and I intentionally answered the questions wrong, because of course Jehovah created everything. I bet I sure made Jehovah's heart glad by flunking that test for him. :p

The next day the teacher called home and talked to my parents about the test; she apparently told them how she felt I knew the answers, but answered wrong anyway. My parents told me to just give them the answers they wanted from now on, so I grudgingly did. Flunking for Jehovah, how lame was that?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Amazing what a little mental programming will do....

• ataloa
    ataloa

Aw, Loon, I think that was sweet - taking it upon yourself to do that. Seemed to be a little role reversal going on in your home?

I remember when my daughter was in grade school. She asked me how to answer some things that were obviously wrong in the text book. (It had Abraham being only 50 when he died). I told her to say "according to our book, the answer is.....". I never wanted her to spaz too much about anything.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Yeah there was a bit of a role reversal. I think my bit of rebelling took the form of becoming super righteous spaz for a time.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would rather ace the test and give Jehovah Baghead the huge slap in His face that He deserves. And next time it will be college biology.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit