I fulfilled my most recent Theocratic goals!!!

by tooktheredpill 8 Replies latest jw friends

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Guys: I fulfilled my most recent Theocratic goals:

1) Reached 200 posts in JWD!! (This one!)

2) Met Ray Franz and Cynthia during this weekend!

I'll give you more details soon!

TTRP

• oompa
    oompa

AWESOME pill!......I like an acheiver.....it is so smart to keep the bar nice and low.....lol.............oompa

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

HA HA HA HA!!!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I'm anxious to hear about Ray and Cynthia.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And I fulfilled three full years with zero boasting session attendance or field circus this past June.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Yes. Tell us more about the trip :)

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Gee you sure had me curious....tee hee hee

So....congratulations fireworks....And tell me more....

h4o

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Guys:

I met Ray and Cynthia during the weekend!

I went to their home with my wife. I needed to meet them in person, in order to have a real picture of them. Let me tell you: We were impressed. They are very humble people!

Every question I asked Ray, he answered it using the bible. I didn't noticed any bitterness towards the WT.

Ray is walking very slowly because of his age. (He's 86 years old right now). Cynthia is having a catheterization procedure today. I'll try to contact them during this week, to see how she's doing. But both of them were in a very good mood. They looked happy.

Both are great human beings. We shared some stories, and Ray even showed us a very very old photo album!

We spent about 3 hours with them, and Cynthia gave us cake, snacks, etc. We really enjoyed our time with them.

God bless them both!

---------

PD: I will start another thread, because many people in the forum wants to know abouth them!

• M.J.
    M.J.

Congratulations. Ray's a great person, remarkable Christian, and a funny guy over the phone. I'm kicking myself for not meeting them while I had the opportunity. I was arranging a visit a few months ago, got the go-ahead from Ray but it didn't work out from my end.

I hope/pray Cynthia gets through the procedure with no issues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit