I've seen a whole lot of NEWBS here lately glad to see the new blood...

by zeroday 9 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
    zeroday

Welcome all new ones to a breath of fresh air...I lingered in the polluting air of the Kingdom Hall for 28 years before I steped out for air.....I hope you did not wait that long...

• Troggle
  • Troggle
    Troggle

ok I had a really long post there. Don't ask me why it didn't post..suffice it to say..I'm a newb, been reading posts for a few months and decided it was time to say hello...HELLO

I'm not typing all the other crap again..took to long the fisrt time lol.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to the board Troggle!

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

ZeroDay

Didn't wait around quite as long as you
    However
    The first 18 years I was a minor
    I was transfixed by the cult
    I was a slave to the ideas

I remained a slave to the cult until recently
    Even if I thought I was out
    I wasn't
    It still influenced me
    I didn't know it
    I do now

Glad to be here
    Hope I can be a voice of reason

• Greensleeves
    Greensleeves

Thanks for the welcome!

I am happy to be here, and I enjoy a forum where I know there are people that can relate to being part of the Jehovah Witnesses. We all have that one thing in common, and each of our stories are a little bit different. I look forward to hearing all of them.

Andy Green(sleeves)

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Welcome Newbies!!!

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

Troggle... what I do is before I hit the 'submit' button, I always do a CTRL + A ( this highlights everything) and a CTRL + C (this copies what you've selected). That way if it disappears into thin air, then the only thing you have to do is a CTRL + V ( paste what you've copied). Long story short, a copy and paste.

Welcome to all the newbies, including myself.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Yes, welcome to all new ones.

Was in over thirty years. Slow learner, I guess. But at least they have me no more.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

New opinions are the life blood of this board. It gets boring listening to me all the time and I even play games guessing what minimus mex tquestion will be.Still the odd gem from Farkel and the arzor sharp mind of Hilary Step , so all is good

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit