by MsMcDucket 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• MsMcDucket
  • MsMcDucket
  • GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Happy Independence Day, Ms. McD!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Thanks Goddess! I hope you had a good day!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Hey Ms!!! How are you?? I already have Whitney on my ipod, and her video saved to my You-Tube favorites. I remember seeing her sing this during the live game. Where ever that was, and my husband and I looking at each other, and saying, "Now THAT is the way, you are supposed to sing it!!!"

Hope all had a safe holiday, It rained here, pretty hard all morning, and light rain all day til about 5:00pm. My husband said, that we were the only county in
    Ok!ahoma to get rain. So, the illigal drugs are safe from burning here!! They say, that it is the number 1 cash crop here.

Good night.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hey Ms!!! How are you?? I already have Whitney on my ipod, and her video saved to my You-Tube favorites. I remember seeing her sing this during the live game. Where ever that was, and my husband and I looking at each other, and saying, "Now THAT is the way, you are supposed to sing it!!!"

Hello HL, Whitney, definitely, belted that song out! She's at the top of my list for people that have sung the national anthem. We had a pretty nice day here in Kansas; but we didn't do anything special. The youngest went and got food from Applebee's and we watched movies. The neighbors were out blowing up fireworks (all around us)! A couple of times I thought that they blew up my daughter's car!

Take care and sleep tight!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I found that one yesterday, too. She is a very good singer - power, control, passion. Very nice...

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks for sharing. I too am a Whitney fan. I was so sad when she got into drugs and worried that it had ruined her voice. It made me get out my CDs and listen again.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit