Did I miss something?

by whitman 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• whitman
    whitman

Hi all, I logged off JWD for a few hours and have just come back. Wasn't there a thread here about a 'kicker email' by a disfellowman or jason999 or something? It's gone or moved or whatever and my inbox says I have an unread message when there isn't one. I had sent the jason999 guy a pm, so could the inbox message have been from him but I can't see it because of some unknown strange reason - I'm so confused, can anyone tell me what's happened?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

whitman:

It was our daily dose of madness which we've sent to the laundry. We get them from time to time - you'll get used to it, I hope. We do.

It takes all sorts, eh?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I don't follow this kind of drama too closely but I logged on last night and read a thread from Jason666 offering an apology of sorts and a swift good-bye. He mentioned that someone named 'Whitman' (I guess that is you~!) would know how to get in touch with him, should anyone have the need or desire.

As best I can figure, Jason999 joined JWD yesterday, blatantly broke a bunch of forum rules, possibly spammed other posters and generally distrupted flow of threads and was banned with his posts deleted. Then he re-joined with a similar nick for his swan dive farewell and it looks like that thread was also deleted.

People come here for constructive help, information and healing. Apparently he had other intents and there are other forums for that.

-Aude.

• asilentone
    asilentone

He apologized for misleading everyone!

• whitman
    whitman

Thanks for the update - weird weird weird. Yes he would have been referring to me because I'd had contact via pm - though where he is now I have no idea.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Honestly, I think that's a bit sad, and not to make you feel worse about this, Whitman... but... he signed on as a third, Jason999, with one post, which said "Whitman knows where to find me" or how to get in touch with me or something.

Anyway, Disfellowman, if you are lurking, no one has your contact info.

• whitman
    whitman

Ick, it all feels a bit icky. Not comfortable at all with this. The last thing I want is someone to be dragging me into their dramas, particularly if I don't have any knowledge of what's going on. Maybe it wouldn't feel so ick if I'd seen what he posted about me, but hearing about it....ick.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

whitman:

The final post by this person read (in part):

whitman knows how to get in contact with me, not that it matters. i hate using a proxy so i wont be coming back, and violating MORE rules. i have been deceptive and evasive since the beginning,

I think this had a misguided reference to the use of pms to him?

Anyway, an end to this now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit