copy of the new books

by disfellowman 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• disfellowman
    disfellowman

anyone got these? I cant get to a convention, if someone doesnt want theirs id be happy to paypal some cash for it :)

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

Ohh...yeah....Im sure you are aware that you can order them at your local Kingdom Hall. You dont need to pay cash for them.

Seems illogical, considering your last few posts.

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

There are PDFs of both available on this site. I don't have time to find the threads right now, but maybe someone else can post the links or you can do a search for them.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Trust me, all you are going to find is more information to use to bash the crap out of the Washtowel. A new rule book and more advice that does not work--hardly worth obeying.

• yknot
    yknot

Friday's release....YPA V2 (props to TJ!)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0d5y8m

Saturday's New Rule Book Release (props to Anonymous 5 & Alantis)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dntmj3

• jason999
    jason999

thanks for these, i dont feel like going to the kingdom hall atm. maybe in the fall ill return .

• yknot
    yknot

Jason we are going through a clampdown......be careful.....What is light now might not be in two years.

My last meeting was June 1st "valueless things"......but my exit was negotiated...I see my Dubbies everyday practically.

Guess what I am saying is I would hope you spend this time reading the bible without WT pubs being guided by holy spirit then in two years the clampdown will have slowed some....but we are peaking right now. should plateau next year...Plenty of time to throughly meditate on the scriptures and then being able to see where you as an individual stand as a Christian.

As you know from lurking on JWD many here will gladly share older pubs for beefing up on your JW history. That way you have the total picture.

Clampdowns suck.....I am having 80's flashbacks with every pub this year.

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

The PDFs are complete scans and also fully indexed and searchable, better than the real books and available without stepping a foot in the KH :-)

(And I don't know what happened to your other thread; I feel somewhat responsible for that but all I did was comment on the thread, I didn't ask anyone to pull it. I'm sorry if the whole thing got pulled because of my suggestion, but I do stand by it. Please stick around, Jason :-))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit