Ah...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by sinis 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sinis
    sinis

Is all I can say to what my mother told me last night about the CONvention. She saw some old buddies of mine (sure ain't my buddies when they never come by just because of differing beliefs...), and they asked how I was and she told them that I was an APOSTATE, and that I had been BRAIN WASHED!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is all I could say when I called up (she answered, I called to talk to my old man) and she told me that. Brain washed?!?!?!? Gee, I think the finger should be pointing the other way...

I have shown her irrifutable prove that religion is BULLSHIT and that the JW are FULL OF SHIT... and yet she still clings to Jehover the Mental Masturbating Jew God... Damn, I laughed so hard I almost spit my beer all over the place... my father got a chuckle as well as he knows its all BULLSHIT too...

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Isn't it just sad....even that she would tell everyone who used to be your friends that you are "apostate" just shows how delusional they are in that they don't seem to care about their own family because their religion is more important. Sorry your mom is deluded.

• dogon
    dogon

Im with ya, My family and my wifes family have not visited with us for over 3 years. All because of the day I let loose on a single elder who came by to bring me back into the cult. I hit him with the 607/586-7 thing, and many other falshoods. Now I am branded an apostate, code for not brain washed. Well if they are going to be that Fing stupid I do not need them in my life. I am better off without people like this. And so are you, find people who accpt. you for who you are. You will be much happier in the long run. And how will people like my family and yours feel as they appro. 71 yo and nothing has happened they said would. LOL this is the best revenge, living your life and watching them not live theirs.

• disfellowman
    disfellowman

i think all the witnesses i know live their lives VERY fully. they arent just waiting around for some future thing to happen, they are happy, RIGHT now. I was certainly happy that way. I could haev lived my life like that just fine. Im sure my life would have been just fine. Even as a busy MS/pio

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

??????? If they are so happy right now why are they convinced this system must end. Oh yeah, because they are brainwashed

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere
    they don't seem to care about their own family because their own religion is more important.

So true, makes you wonder how a religion can mean that much, to give up the only ones who will ever truly love you.

• disfellowman
    disfellowman

that has nothing to do with it. It is because they are awaiting something even better than this. Its pretty clear in the Bible (if you believe in it - which im not sure about anymore) that there WILL be an end of some sort. Sure, maybe they have gotten their predictions wrong about WHEN, but there IS an end coming. And its going to be great. Thats what they believe, and thats fine. They dont live their lives for tomorrow only though, at least the ones i have known. Which, btw are alot, and spans 4 countries.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

i think all the witnesses i know live their lives VERY fully. they arent just waiting around for some future thing to happen, they are happy, RIGHT now.

Do jws really live full lives? Are their kids going to college uninhibited? Do they feel free to associate with who and read and think what they want? Can they freely pursue a career without being made to feel guilty about not selling publications full time for the WTB&TS? Are the ones who have lost family members to df'ing or death due to refusal of blood transfusions happy? Are the molested children and battered wives happy? I don't think so. Either you really don't know the jws as well as you think you do or they're putting on the "Jehovah's People are the Happiest People on Earth' show.

• megawatt
    megawatt

So they don't live for tomorrow, but yet live for today? Right. I believe that, just look at the Bethelites who put in 20-30 plus years, told not to have children and not much or if anything in retirement, then kicked out. They sure lived in the moment. How about the tens of thousands who gave up everything during the late 60's awaiting for 1975, for what?

Happy life that ends miserably when everything you believed in comes to end with nothing to show for... No thanks..

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

A lot of ur would have agreed with your mum at one stage. We just didn't know better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit