The WT was right....

by Poztate 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

They always said too much jerking off would kill you or turn you gay......Proof...

Ayveq, the walrus whose bizarre, though oddly compelling, masturbation rituals made him an international sensation at the New York Aquarium, has died. He was 14.

Though well-liked long before he discovered the habit that would make him a star, Ayveq’s frequent public self-gratification made him the Coney Island institution’s singular attraction.

“We are all still in shock about it,” Aquarium Director Jon Forrest Dohlin said. “He was an absolute delight. He had a magnetism and a charm that was totally his own. He loved people and he knew how to work a crowd and entertain guests.

“And himself,” Dohlin added. “He did have a raffish charm, no doubt about it.”

The Aquarium said workers discovered that Avyeq was ailing on Sunday, June 15.

“On Saturday night, he was perfect — no problems at all,” said Dohlin, “but the next morning, we could see that he was not right.”

Within one week, he was dead, most likely of a “massive” bacterial infection, Dohlin said.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

My doctor warned me that masturbation would make me go blind

Hek, my eyesight has never been better!!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    My doctor warned me that masturbation would make me go blind

EH... What did you say... I think I am going deaf... I wonder if.....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder if the same condition that led to that masturbation habit (which in animals is not a conscious choice) also led to its death. Or, perhaps the animal was so preoccupied with masturbation that it would not eat properly. Or just coincidence (sometimes they do die with no rational explanation).

In any case, even if the Washtowel showcases this, it is an isolated incident and does not mean that people that masturbate will die prematurely or go blind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit