working in southern france...aix-en-provence

by Utopian Reformist 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Hi JWD Family!

If anyone is in this area, Aix-en-Provence, I am in Les Milles, at La Duranne Apartments. I will be here a few more weeks before going back to Barcelona, then Bogota, Colomia. The EURO 2008 tournament has been alot of fun to watch on TV.

Miss all of you!

Bev, Avishai, Simon, Larissa, and so many others, still thinking about and Nina, Scott and I send you all of my love!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hello Mario,

Nice to see you posting! I am in Northern France, but there are a few online friends from the region of Marseilles who regularly check up this site and might be able to meet up with you while you're in Aix. If you don't mind I may point them to this thread.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

WOW! Narkissos!

I would be so happy to meet anyone here from the JWD family! I am traveling between Vitrolles, Aix and Les Milles every day, then on weekends, we go to Nice, Monaco, Monte Carlo, Vintemille, etc. Please, share my information with anyone who is interested!

• Assad
    Assad

Hi Mario ! Narkissos talk to me that you're in the area of Aix. I'm from Marseille and i've plenty of time to meet you this week. I would be very pleased to see you on Aix or on Marseille. Do you speak french ? Because speaking english is a bite more tricky to me than reading. But it could works to me. My wife speak spanish if it's better. I could manage something with her if it's better. I look forward to you're news and to see each other. Assad

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Thanks and welcome to JWD Assad!

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

I'll be touring Europe July 19-Aug 10. PM me if you're European and like to feed, house or entertain American drifters.

Might catch the Tour de Frogland otherwise I find France too French for my blood, probably won't be in that particular country very long.

Bring_the_Light

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Mario!!! So wonderful to hear from you! I can't think of a more lovely place to be than Provence -- post pictures if you can. I'm glad you're well (at least well enough to post).

Lots of hugs,

Nina

• avishai
    avishai

Merci, mon ami!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Sending my love to you, too!

then on weekends, we go to Nice, Monaco, Monte Carlo, Vintemille, etc.

I really wish I could tag along onto your weekends :) ~L

• bebu
    bebu

What a wonderful surprise to see you, Mario! I have been so busy, I have missed many threads for several weeks. I'm glad I caught yours.

Like cruzan, I wish I were in Provence too!! Post pictures! If you are watching a lot of I hope that means your work schedule is decent.

Bises

et cafe au lait

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit