Not how I'd run my cult!

by Bring_the_Light 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Imagine you were a consultant hired to revamp Dub world. Your goal is to make Dub world more appealing to keep R&F happy and in (not Bring real religion or get people out, run the CULT more effectively). What things are so dumb you say "not how I'd run my cult", and what is your better idea? Bring_the_Light

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

I wouldn't let new parents take their firstborn to the back and spank the crap outta them fer not wanting to sit still for two hours......I'm guilty of this....and I swear it is some kind of peer pressure....not with holding the rod and such.....complete rubbish. GUILT!

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

Remove all the elders and ms's.

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

Yeah....and then we'd have nothing but zealous morons!!!! good idea!

• oompa
    oompa

Sisters could wear no underwear of any sort...no pantyhose, bras, or panties......if they really really need them...they can still not have them.....they must sit in the back room....oompa

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How about stripping down the rules and principles to the elemental prime factors. Once you have that done, it becomes extremely difficult for apostates to pick anything out and throw it back in their faces. It also becomes ridiculously easy to tell if the whole organization is going apostate, and bring it back on track with a 2 minute announcement and removal of anyone that insists on creating problems where none need exist.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

getting rid of C.Oversears and the bookstudy, sell expensive Broyklin property, sounds like a Bethel brother has good legal/buisness sense already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit