Full Set: http://imgur.com/a/4XL77

For PDF Use Key: UYqNBqYEULuRxZVvVUo2IQ

Sample:

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    thanks
  • sir82
    sir82

"Some pass by on the street, but we stay"?

So now the JWs are supposed to sing about trolley witnessing?

trolley-trol-lol-lol

• pixel
    pixel
    oh great! not!! This song are getting crazier and crazier! The life of a pio?????
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Who the heck writes the lyrics for these shitty pieces? D***heads with I.Q's of 5?

Have these guys even finished 5th grade?

I've never seen the bastards out in the rain in the U.S. so thats pure BS.

And, "in the work we endure.." . What the f*** do they "endure". They don't want to work at regular jobs. Prefer to spend most of their time doing nothing while falsefying their monthly reports so what are they "enduring"?

And "I love you". For crying out loud ! Doesn't their diety divine whats in their hearts according to their holy book? They have to vocalize that mush to him!!!

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

It would be absolutely wrong for anyone NOT a pioneer to sing this song as it would be lying. And we all know how God feels about liars, right?

BTW, I thought the song book was called "Sing praises TO Jehovah", not "Pat OURSELVES on the back"

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

What do they endure?

1.Driving around aimlessly.

2. Gossiping. They are really good at this!

3. Eating too many donuts.

4. Drinking too much coffee.

5. Collecting any Governmental Assistance checks they can get their hands on.

6. Mooching off of anyone in the Congregation they can get their hands on.

7. Criticising anyone in the Congregation who got a college education and has a good job. They don't have a problem borrowing money from these ones.

8. Letting everyone know that they are serving Jehovah to the full. Brag, brag, brag.

9. Walking as slow as possible to the next door.

The list is endless!!

• 88JM
    88JM

Wow that is really terrible - I assumed it was a parody at first.

Songs supposedly based on scriptures, but where does it mention the word "pioneer"?

• Watchtower-Free
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    These are leaked. The Rank and File Dubs will download this from the website once it is there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit