Study Article Link

by Peppermint 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Peppermint
  • Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Yes! The handiest link ever!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks for posting the link. Newbie dubs are kinda cute, w their newbie zeal and naivete. So innocently putting up sites like that, w pics of hall buildings and mag articles. Such joy and helpfulness. Then, the wt corp sends a rep to deliver the old fist in the velvet glove treatment. I wonder how long this site will last...

S

• Honesty
    Honesty

That 'Ol Texas Boy is gonna feel the wrath of the Gubning Body Jehovah for posting scans of the latest WT rags.

I give him 3 days of Grace before he goes into the Library with 2 elders.

• Honesty
    Honesty

He does have a nice website, though:

http://www.lewissaddleshop.com/

• Honesty
    Honesty

Dude went to his first QUICKBUILD in Odessa, TX.

What an experience he had:

My wife and I went to our first Kingdom Hall Build in Odessa Tx about a 4 hour drive. This was a double hall.

She worked in the Tool Trailer and I was in the Saw Dept.

The first set of photos are from my Phone. I took a picture in the morning, noon, and afternoon for the 3 days we were there.

My wife used her camera and took them whenever.

First some stories.

The avg temp for the 3 days we were there was 105f.

The first day we lost 3 workers to the heat. On the 2nd day (the day we got there) I was almost carried to the first aid.

I sure that my blood pressure had dropped out from under me as I have been having a problem with it.

I found out that the First Aid didn't have a blood pressure cuff so that night I went to Wal-mart and donated one to them.

That way I could keep check on my pressure through-out the day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit