Apostate Overseer's visit

by r51785 5 Replies latest jw friends

• r51785
    r51785

Brother AO, I am no longer a youth and therefore am struggling with the problem of self-abuse. This is a habit I have tried to start but have had great difficulties with. Sometimes I am too tired at night and fall asleep. Also since I have gotten older I no longer wear tight pants and I rarely eat pizza before bedtime. When I get sexually aroused my wife insists that I have sex with her instead of engaging in self abuse. I have tried talking about this with an immature teenage brother but I am very discouraged. Can you offer any help?

• sleepy
    sleepy

Havent you heard the hourly requirements for monkey spanking have gone up to 90 a month.
    If youre asking for physical help er ..no.
    If youre looking for encouragement er ...no.
    Sorry.
    I think if you are having that much of a problem you may need medical help.
    Either that or you have fallen into such ways of goodness that you will never recover.

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

It's my sisterly duty to interfer here and usurp the authority of the AO! I think you need to examine your motives for the reason for your lack self abuse. Your independent spirit is showing. How many times do you need to be told that the begining is soon and that you should be putting the Apostates Interests first. Your selfishness could lead to a loss of faithlessness and the lure of the Kingdom Hall may prove too much for you. If you don't pay attention to the small things brothers (VERY SMALL!), you will get overwhelmed by inertia. So just pick yourself up and get on with it! If not for yourself, do it for us!!!

Marilyn

• r51785
    r51785

Brother Apostate Overseer, I have sought medical help regarding this problem but the advice my doctor gives is in direct conflict with the Apostate Organization's teachings. My doctor told me that it is not unusual for a married man in his 40's to not have the "habit." In fact this is healthy and normal part of growing up.

• Berean
    Berean

Brother

You need to get hold of yourself. You need to beat your body in order to do what is right and proper! If you cannot cure this, it may be time to approach the body of elders so that they can assist you.

Concerned brother.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Youre all in trouble here.
    Did you think you could break off from the chosen thread and start a new one?
    Dont you know that independece from the apostate congregation can lead to the path of light?
    Only one source of untruth and lies has been chosen and you can not get rotten food anywhere else.
    Repent my brothers and join the only true post.(Or is that false?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit