Where are all the witnesses

by sleepy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

I wish there were more genuine witnesses here to answer our question .
    Why do you think they dont come?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They`ve been told to be afraid of us ...OUTLAW

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

I do too sleepy.. I'm not an apostate, so they shouldn't fear me.. But when I ask honest heart felt questions, they never reply.. I can only assume that the questions stump the "TRUTH"..

Oh well, sometimes you can get more information by the lack of an answer than you can by an actual answer...

• ISP
    ISP

Dey went datta way--------------------------------------------------->

ISP

• Farkel
    Farkel

1) I wish there were more genuine witnesses here to answer our question .

2) Why do you think they dont come?

Because 1) is impossible for them to do without betraying the fact that they are just as clueless as everyone else. More so, even.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Sleepy, you got a lot to learn!!! I've been "out" for over 20 yrs. That's enough time to work out what their game is. Even when they give you answers, they are only answers, but they are not logical answers. Their answers are designed to satisfy themselves not us. They don't even know they are like it. They hide behind "oh you are apostate, so you are trying to trick me" - this kind of thought is designed to let them off the hook. Any time you get close to unnerving them, they hide behind our apostate status. You can't help a JW unless they are already doubting. You will find this out eventually, but keep trying as there is always the exception to the rule. :-)))

Marilyn

• Earnest
    Earnest

What did you want to know, sleepy ?

Earnest (in his genuine witness role)

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Wannahelp

But when I ask honest heart felt questions, they never reply.. I can only assume that the questions stump the "TRUTH"..

Oh well, sometimes you can get more information by the lack of an answer than you can by an actual answer...

That's a bunch of BS, as well as a lie ... and you know it because I proved it about you. All the proof that anyone needs is on this page:
    - http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?site=3&id=16057&page=1

Daniel 11:35 ... a prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit