BUSH investment in Afghanistan Pipeline

by hamsterbait 8 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

According to "Fahrenheit 9/11"

The Bush family business had invested in a pipeline through Afghanistan. This was why wee GW was so eager to invade.

Does anybody know how much they had invested in this? Were the Bin Ladens involved.

Remember that the only planes allowed to fly on 10/11 were those Bush gave permission to fly the remaining Bin Laden relatives out of the US.

HB

• amicus
    amicus

US politicians have been involved in shady business deals since at least Andy Jackson.

Headlines would be the politician that didn't try to profit financially from his/her elected office.

It sure ain't limited to the US either.

Bush is easy to bash on, just google "Bush" ( or Bush family fortune, or Bush income tax return, Bush financial investments etc) and enjoy the ride. You could replace "Bush" with lots of other names and continue on with that ride. I'm not sure why one would want to spend the time to do so though.

• rekless
  • rekless
    rekless

Amicus, You are soooo correct.

JUst look at any of te politicians, once they are elected their bank accounts shoot through the roof. They all go out multi-millionairs.

• Carlos_Helms
    Carlos_Helms

True enough.

If it's on here...it's can't be too shady.

Within the realm of world politics...very few are interested in an overt display of character. It's business, pure and simple...and a lot of politicians (with relatively meager salaries) are good at it.

If you want good character, you probably ought to look elsewhere.

Carlos

• shamus100
    shamus100

Michael Moore.... uuugh. Yuck. Whatever...

I think Bush should invest in an opium pipeline in Afghanistan.

• amicus
    amicus

Would MMoor twist the truth?

Could his message be all lies and subterfuge?

MMoore would spin things if needed to make a point IMHO.

But sadly, unless you pray to Jesus for GWB to save us all, you don't need MM to convince you that things have gone wrong.

I don't think the rank and file Christians in my neighborhood are as twisted as GWB, but they will get painted with the same brush.

Beware of the idiots you support is the message to the religious right.

• amicus
    amicus
    Amicus, You are soooo correct.

I wish I wasn't. I'd love for someone to show me the honest Politician/Party.

I really want to be proved a "liar".

Of course y'all know.

"Nits make lice"

• godadist
    godadist

Does this thread meet the new improved PROPAGANDA guidelines?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit