Newbie Welcome...Facemouse !!!

by yknot 7 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Facemouse made their debut on the "Fallout From GB Anti-College Letter – This Will Cause Problems!' thread !

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/160066/9.ashx

First posting read

I'm new here, but I read you guys all the time.

What about the fact that most "children" are considered ADULTS when they graduate from high school? How are we supposed to discourage some grown-a kids to not go to college? What are they supposed to do, get a minimum wage job, with their basic education and because they can only afford to either eat or put gas in their car, be on welfare for the rest of their lives?

The WBTS is getting butt backwards. Who's supposed to finance this organization? All the poor people they're creating? If you have a bunch of uneducated idiots that make five dollars an hour then stop asking people to finance all your overseas building projects!

They've gone too far this time. You know the inner city idiot elders are all going to be preaching the letter because they don't want anyone smarter than them anyway and the el's and ms's that are educated are going to send their kids on the hush if they want to continue serving. UGH!

So ready to step out it's not even funny!

Let's give them a warm round of welcome !!!!

• Casper
    Casper

Facemouse, to JWD....

The WBTS is getting butt backwards. Who's supposed to finance this organization? All the poor people they're creating? If you have a bunch of uneducated idiots that make five dollars an hour then stop asking people to finance all your overseas building projects!

I couldn't agree more with that statement...!!

We look forward to getting to know you, hope you enjoy it here.

Cas

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Welcome, Facemouse!

~Sue

• snowbird
    snowbird
    They've gone too far this time. You know the inner city idiot elders are all going to be preaching the letter because they don't want anyone smarter than them

You know it!

It's especially egregious of the WT to discourage minority kids from getting a college education. I know many a brilliant Black kid who made the honor society in high school, aced every exam, yet turned down college offers because of putting "spiritual interests" first.

I vowed, come hell or high water, that this wouldn't happen to my daughter.

Welcome to the board.

Sylvia

• ibme
    ibme

Welcome

• runningonfaith
    runningonfaith

welcome ,i've just registered about a week ago myself.by the way my doughter just ended her 3rd year in college,my son will be starting his first in september.stupid me,i should tell'em to get a job and pioneer for the watchtow God.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to JWD facemouse!

Quirkmeister

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Welcome Facemouse! I'm looking forward to reading your posts. And thank you to Yknot for being so welcoming to new ones. You did this for me too. It was so sweet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit