Italy 2 France 0 in Euro 2008 soccer.....

by chrisjoel 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Yes the great force known as the Azzurri...the Italians....err..Italy.....have sneeked past Romania and France .....everybody was shitting on Italy but they proved ONCE again that not only is skill on their side But Luck as well.. YOU need luck on your side and Italy have it in spades right now....

So when, hopefullly they get past Spain, they will meet the Dutch who somehow managed to beat them 3 Nil..goddam orange men..LOL..That will be a game to watch!!! The Azzurri start off a little slow but then rev it up..so GO ITALY.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Forza Italia..............as an italo-australian i'm pretty happy. winning isn't everything to me but beating t he crap out of france is extremely satisfying. if france wins anything we will all need to speak french, look at the eurovision contest!!!!!!!!, the olympics.........or is it just that the french aren't smart enough to learn another language. Cheers (in humour) Bliss......if anyone is french or francophone learn to laugh! (-:

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Sorry to tell you this but Italy looked poor. Spain will end their tournament.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Don't care........they beat france, that's all that counts LOL

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Bliss,

English is the new French. We will be the same when we all have to conform to Mandarin.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Well the game is Sunday at about 2 pm ET...here in Ontario Canada...Spain won again today...so they look good. I think Italy has what it takes to beat them but they all have to show up INCL luca toni ..the guy keeps missing and is always a step behind...that game coulda been four NIL....

Forza ragazzi...oh yeah the holligan in me would like to say Fuck Holland. ..

• justhuman
    justhuman

Good luck for the rest of the tournament...the 2004 European Champions Hellas, we didn't make it to the next round. It seems the curse of being a defending Champion goes on, since no one has ever make it back to back. But this is the glory of football that no other sport can give you

Good luck for Italy, I'm sure the Greek fans will be on your side

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit