Governing Body members nomination , election

by Ancientofdays 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ancientofdays
    Ancientofdays

I'm wondering how it works. They claim Holy Spirit, of course, but there's no detail on the formal acts. When is time to add a new member ? Why? How they select/filter the candidates ? Do the existing GB member vote for the new ? If you have a topic covering this subject , please give me a link. Thanks

• sacolton
    sacolton

The person who threatens to go public with the secrets of the Watchtower will probably get the most votes.

• yknot
    yknot

alt

That aside, a person usually claims anointing. Pioneers and reaches out to show theocratic street cred......doing some bullying favors on behalf of the WTS helps. And some more butt kissing.

• booby
    booby

also the one that is next in line becomes obvious because of the little flame of fire just above the head. something like the olympic tourch flame, or when Micheal Jackson caught his hair on fire in the coke ad. Hey maybe that was what happened to Micheal. It was actually annointing to the GB gone wrong.

• shamus100
    shamus100

The holy spirit... excuse me.... (ppppffffffttttttttttt........pppppptptptpptptttffffdfffffttttttttttttt..... ha hah a hah ahaha) directs them to.. excuse me... (ppppppfffftttttt..... hahahahahahahahaha) er um, Jehovah to app... (ppppffftttttttttt ha hahahahahaha) app.... hahahahahahahahhahaa... appoint them overbearers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit