Wife's 1st DC lecture to save our 16 yr old

by kzjw 1 Replies latest jw friends

• kzjw
    kzjw

The wifey gets back last nite from the convention, still mad @ her JW mom for not being helpful (they go through this every year). I keep the 16 & 5 yr olds home now because they get yelled at too much during the DC, so I told my wife I'd take the kids on those weekends so they don't intefere with her "joy"...so why's she still miserable when she returns?(ADAT-another day, another thread)

Anyway, the 16 yr old's got the recreational drug demon (tries to sell small quantities, occaisionally smokes a joint). So I find his stash of three Tylenol 3's, so I kept him near me like a 5 yr old all weekend. He resisted at first, then he was ok before the wife gets in. Being the good husband, I tell about the incident and she tells me she found the same 2 weeks earlier and didn't tell me! WTF? I can't believe she protected him like that nkowing he had been arrested once. So here the DC story...(tell me if you've heard this one)

Some kid in NY is getting bullied at school and becomes desperate enough to committ suicide. So after speaking with school staffs to no avail, he turns to the internet and finds others in similar situations. He creates a "documentary" on Youtube about his "Bullying" experiences, then tragically committs suicide.

I know her story had nothing to do with the problem our son is having, but it seemed to be the best she sould come up with. Just curious as to if this is a common story at the DC's and if so, how the hell is Youtube getting a plug from the podium?

• changeling
    changeling

Run, don't walk, to family counseling. And bring your wife and kids with you.

changeling :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit