JW parents lose court battle over Sextuplet baby seizures

by ESTEE 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Just wanted to share a news article with everyone:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2008/06/13/bc-sextuplets-court-ruling.html#socialcomments

Remember when the dubs bragged how they won all their appeals? And it was supposed to show the world that Gawd was on their side??? And it proved they had the only true religion??? blah blah blah

ESTEE

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I see more changes in the WT. They are developing a bad habit of losing court cases recently. Gone are their glory days of winning in court. I wonder what spin will be in the next Awake

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I wonder what spin will be in the next Awake

Persecution and the world's governments turning on religion.

• llbh
    llbh

Thank you for posting this Estee, the more that is done to expose this pernicious and horrid doctrine the more live can be saved

I thought the judge gave a considered and measured judgement

Regards David

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

When a lower court rules against the dubs, I have heard elders say that Jebooger wants the case to get pushed into the Supreme Court, where surely Jebogger will turn things around in the dubbies' favor.

Glad I gave up that mindset.

ESTEE

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Mr. Howe, I guess your law firm doesn't win all the cases like you boast in your talks Thanks Estee! This is good news. Every loss is hope that watchtower will eventually abandon this blasted doctrine.

• changeling
    changeling

Thanks Estee!

Do you happen to know if the two babies that died did so before they were transfused or after?

changeling

• changeling
    changeling

I "googled" it and found they died shortly after birth w/o blood.

changeling

• 1914BS
    1914BS

That is what you get for taking fertility drugs you nit wits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit