Nicest Fathers Day for a Mother

by Sparkplug 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I got the nicest card from my teen daughter who is adapting very well to her being back. (Thank goodness)

It had a quick explaination how I had done all the father job in the house and so this card although it said Fathers day on it was for me. After all this whole last month, I had to close the door and just fall apart for a moment. I was not sure how "Fatherlike" that was, but I could not help myself.

It was a pretty well laid out card and I think I will treasure it forever.

Sparkplug

And since it is Fathers day, I have to share this new photo from a shoot I took of a daddy I am so proud of. It is so sweet. (or at least I think) I thought the baby screaming bloody murder was pretty realistic of life!

• Mulan
    Mulan

beautiful.............love what your daughter did for you and that photo is amazing.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Yeah Mulan I really needed that. Amazing what they/kids can put us through and the smallest thing can make it better! I guess that applies to anyone though. Spouses, friends, parents. Well that is life. Beautiful and grand!

Check it out...This other couple came to take photos, and the wife was in about tears because of her figure and look this was the dads reaction (to which I had to keep a straight face. she will laugh later:

(I am still glad they released them for my use for advertising and what not...lol) Not that I will use this one, because there are a ton of flaws, but it makes me laugh.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Nice pictures! I am glad things are going well for you. I enjoyed seeing you last night, you are still beautiful as ever!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

As I did you and yours, Ohiocowboy. With 8 kiddos at the house tho, I dare not risk it. I am going tonight to that concert. We will see if I can have some fun tonight. Dang it I wish I had more tickets for you and yours. I hust love you too so much! Thanks for the compliment also. Say, we have to do that again!

• changeling
    changeling

You are very talented!

Happy "parent" day!

changeling :)

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Darlin'... that photo was perfectly GORGEOUS! kudos to you.

And thank the gods your beloved daughter is doing so well... her giving you a Father's Day card is absolutely exquisite.

Love to you...
    Baba.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Happy Father-like's Day to you, Dexter!

• hubert
    hubert

Decki, I am so glad to hear things are working out with your daughter.

Happy Fathers Day !!

Hubert

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Thanks Changling, Baba, Sweetface and Hubert! It was a good day. Despite I about got into a fight at the concert. My daughter did find that funny tho that I go to an "old people" concert and about get into a fight! lol She even text during the middle of the concert to find out if anyone needed help with the old geezers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit