single in orlando

by myownsaviorthankyoumuch 7 Replies latest social relationships

• myownsaviorthankyoumuch
    myownsaviorthankyoumuch

greetings all, i have been oot and aboot for a good decade and a half and have no remorse or second guesses as to my actions for walking away from the borg, i lurk often but i seldom write, actually this is my first time writing on here in a few years, had to start a new account being it was so long since i posted on here last, think i am bored, actually i know i am bored, thus i am on here at this hour hoping to catch someone who wants to chat, i am in orlando and single and hoping to find a kindred spirit to pass the time with lets get to know each other

• shamus100
    shamus100

LOL.

Are you male, female, or hemaphroditic? Vegisexual, heterosexual, homosexual....

Sorry, I'm just in one of those moods - bored too, but not enough time to chat. Take care.

myownsaviorthankyoumuch

seems like the profile update takes some time

myownsaviorthankyoumuch

seems like the profile update takes some time

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Hey, depending on your age i have an Aunt 30 minutes from you 5yrs my age....super person non jw...

funnier than h#ll....

h4o

myownsaviorthankyoumuch

well its been over 12 hours since i updated my profile and the system is moving slower than snail nail, so to the replies thanks, to the questions, i am 37, a young 37, people still think i am in my late 20s single, no kids, no attachments, i am in winter park, town inside of orlando i do hair and i do music, an artist of sorts and i have a wicked sense of humor,

• Honesty
    Honesty

Are you male?

I used to live in Lake Conway and had non-JW friends who lived on Winter Park Lake until the hubby went to prison for trafficking.

• Atpeaceatlast
    Atpeaceatlast

I used to live in Orlando. I know Winter Park very well. In 1988 I moved to Florida from NWI getting away from the JW religion (and other complicated reasons related). Post divorce in '92 I partied my butt off at the area clubs! I moved to Pennsylvania in 2005 due to my husband's job promotion. Hope you find friends very soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit