Where did the GB Ltrs blog steal this story from?

by yknot 4 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Well the JWD search isn't working for last week and last month. I also didn't find a similar thread search 'last year' either.

If it is based on a JWD thread please post the link.......

We all know this person passes on posts from JWD. I personally would like to see them pass the credit to whom it belongs too but many JWs have been told JWD is the mother of all 'apostate' sites. So in some small ways they at least reach JWs who normally wouldn't lurk here.

Anywho here is the bit for June 14

There are big things happening over at the Watchtower Society and it isn't all good. Just remember you heard it here first.
    There is a power struggle going on between Losch and Jaracz. Jaracz has had health problems for the last year or two and so is not as able to do as much as he once did. Losch is trying to become the new charismatic leader and he is challenging Jaracz more and more. Losch believes that the Watchtower of the early 90's where they were soft on education was the work of apostates and this led directly to a major decrease in growth (Jehovah let apostates write the Watchtower!?) Anyway, this is why they are now taking a hardline on education.
    Barr is the only one really standing up to Losch. We'll see what happens. Oh, by the way, wouldn't it be interesting if the name Jehovah's Witnesses was changed? (More on that later.)

http://governingbodyletters.blogspot.com/

Now the end I recognize as it has been speculated recently by several wonderful JWDers. But where is he getting the first part?

Thoughts or discussion?

• dawg
    dawg

Might not be true...

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I read about this on here several months ago. I don't remember who it was or exactly when.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

My impression and limited dealings with Losch, led me to believe that he does not have the spine to be in a power struggle with anyone.

His main cause was the elimination of american footbal. Even before I went to bethel I heard him rant and rave how football was not for christians. Needless to say he never got his way on that score. When I was at bethel there were flag football teams that use to play each other.

• yknot
    yknot

Thanks to all!

The search is working now and I found the original quote.

Credit goes to Jefferywhat, on his thread "news from the mothership" http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/150690/10.ashx

His comments were posted on June 13

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit