TRACTS

by Sasha 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sasha
    Sasha

Yesterday, in my hood, saw some sisters going door to door. With them in the're hands they carried what appeared to be a NEW TRACT. Anyone out there know what's in it, as they don't leave me one anymore...(Just nosy)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I thought they were supposed to release a new waste of paper this fall. That tract was supposed to be distributed in an intense Waste of Paper Distribution Campaign, and then treated like any other regular tract. What a waste of time--the world doesn't give a fxxx what new material the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger comes up with.

As for any other new wastes of paper, I am not aware of what they have come up with recently. However, I would be extremely wary if there is a NR38 coming out around the end of the year--especially if they are trying to bash some "secret society" by scaring the witlesses and making them think they might be "forced" into doing something that the world thinks nothing of. If they try that crap, I recommend looking up on Google whatever "secret society" they attempt to bash and check them out. And maybe join--if for no other reason than to give Jehovah and the Washtowel Slaveholdery a slap in the face.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

The new tract, to be distributed this fall, is called "Would You Like to Know the Truth" and will replace "Would You Like to Know More About the Bible?".

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

password:

Would You Like to Know the Truth" and will replace "Would You Like to Know More About the Bible?".

are freaking serious? I at least could stomach the T13 tract about the bible when I was still a dub in the circus work...... is there going to be a little TM symbol next to Truth?

Maybe some apostates should design a similar tract...."Would You Like to Know the Truth... about Jehovah's Witnesses?"

Snakes ()

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    The new tract, to be distributed this fall, is called "Would You Like to Know the Truth" and will replace "Would You Like to Know More About the Bible?".

All that wasted time for that? Who in the world gives a fxxx about all the excitement about simply replacing one waste of paper with another? And they build it up to make it look like another blockbuster 50 Cent album.

The difference: I am interested in the next CD by 50 Cent. I am not interested in the next waste of paper that comes from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

• StAnn
    StAnn
    Maybe some apostates should design a similar tract...."Would You Like to Know the Truth... about Jehovah's Witnesses?"

Snakes, someone did:

http://www.catholicxjw.com/files/False_20Prophecy_20is_20Ending.pdf

StAnn

• 1914BS
    1914BS

btttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit