WT's "Biblical Dramas" how many of you did you played and the Theme?

by justhuman 2 Replies latest jw friends

• justhuman
    justhuman

The D.A is near and I recall all the anxiety when we had a part at a Biblical drama. Costumes, fake beards. In fact I have a nice photo back stage with my glued beard. I took off the crown(as a Persian King), and wear a N.Y had, round sun glasses, holding a bottle of coke and I looked like 60's hippy!!!

Kind of miss those dramas. It was the only fun thing to do in the WT world. Plus I was a very good acteur and at the end of the D.A all the single sisters used to congratulate me about my performance

I recall very well the drama of Korah it was 1982. It was all about apostasy and how we should always be obedient to God's chosen ones!!! I was in the apostate crowd that died along with Korah when Moses prayed to YHWH to open the earth and swallow the evil apostates

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    Kind of miss those dramas. It was the only fun thing to do in the WT world.

And then there were the record/tape/CD purges and crashings of plans to go to the prom, sports, or college that followed afterward.

• Lo
    Lo

those were so weird. i hated the recordings they used to play as the voices. it sounded so crap!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit