Prophecy: Peace and Security

by Kosonen 0 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

We have surely heard that the old world can only get worse. But let's pray for peace and security. Would Jehovah God make the "old" world better by such prayers? In His word in 1Timothy 2:1,2 apostel Paul urges all christians to pray inbehalf of kings and every person in high position so that we could live a calm life with full Godly devotion. In fact they are God's public servants (Romans13:6) What about Satan, when the Bible says that the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one? (1John 5:19) There is no contradiction. God has the highest authority anyway. And when we pray in behalf of the authorities God will make them take good decisions, and prevent Satan to influence on them to much. I prayed before the elections in Sweden last time, that God would give Sweden good ministers and we got a new government and they have maid nice reforms and are planing for more. So, I believe that christians will by their prayers, make the world better, even to the point that the inspired prophecy in 1Thessalonians 5:3 about "Peace and Security" finaly gets its fullfillment. Zechariah 11:10 also indicates that there will be a time of peace, it mentions a covenant that God have with all the peoples, before the great tribulation.

You can find more controversial ideas on my page www.freewebs.com/scripturalanswers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit