Sorry I haven't been on the board lately but...

by JimmyPage 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Sorry I haven't been on the board lately but I've been reading Steven Hassan's "Combatting Cult Mind Control" and can't seem to put it down. I bought it used on amazon for four bucks plus four bucks postage. Probably the most therapeutic eight bucks I've ever spent. Hope to see you all online again soon. After all, without the encouragement of all you evil apostates I would probably still be manipulated by feelings of fear and guilt. This website is awesome and I truly appreciate everyone's input!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Indeed that was a good one, enjoy the read.

• flipper
    flipper

JIMMY- It certainly is a great read ! I think the " combatting " book helped me even more than reading Ray Franz's " Crisis of Conscience " book did ! It helped me understand how and why I was able to be mind controlled by the witnesses in my past life ! Enjoy ! Look forward to your takes soon ! I enjoy your posts guy ! And your guitar playing ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Can't wait for the book report. Must be riveting if it can keep a person from JWD.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

You go ahead and read, JWD will be here.

RD

• 83501nwahs
    83501nwahs

Right back atcha!

• bite me
    bite me

I haven't read or heard that one yet, but maybe it will be my next book to keep at my office. hehe

• knock knock
    knock knock

I bought it some time ago but haven't read much of it. I'll have to put that on the long to-do list.

• LearningMore
    LearningMore

I just bought this on amazon yesterday. I am looking forward to it arriving! I found C of C interesting (I haven't actually finished it entirely), but I want to know more about the mind control aspects. I was never "strong in the faith," so while CofC was interesting, it wasn't earth shattering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit