signs and lying wonders

by winnower 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• winnower
    winnower

Many churches now are beginning to put emphasis on the covenant of the rainbow. I wonder if they are going to make a play on superstitious people to buy into this as a "sign"? This is one reason that I am surprised that this video is being allowed to be broadcast. I really don't think it can stay up very long.

I at first thought to myself, "how can there be so many superstitious people in this day and age? People who would be so gullible to believe this is a covenant rainbow sign from god?" But then, I remembered, that even the majority of JWs are still in the dark about the UN association. So yes, many will believe this lie. It is our responsibility to tell the people what is happening. If you love them, you must tell them what is about to happen. It will happen here, too.

project blue beam (haarp)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4360294234041932541&q=project+bluebeam+haarp&ei=I5FKSKnvPISmrwLz34ioDA&hl=en

This video is from an educational film clip. It also mentions that this device can be used for mind control. I feel very strongly that in the future the frequencies will interact with the digital chip to keep the masses under control. Something like "their dose of Soma".

Luke 21:11

There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Doesn't say that this comes from the Creator. But I think a lot of people may be led to assume so.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

You must be joking.... this was not a educational film !

it obviously produced by a Eco- group out to make HARRP look to terribly bad to the public

You know when there is something afoul when the commentator says it can control peoples minds........ totally ridiculous

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

MKULTRA ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

Wait ... it's on the internet, it must not be true. Go back to sleep. Everything is okay. The Elitist really care for you.

• OroToro
    OroToro

Nuclear weapons and weapons of destruction taking the place of GOD ALL MIGHTY-"JEHOVAH".

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

MY MIND IS NOT BEING CONTROLLED, MY MIND IS NOT BEING CONTROLLED, MY MIND IS NOT BEING CONTROLLED....

HAARP IS GOOD, HAARP IS GOOD, HAAPR IS GOOD........

LD

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Winnower,

It is June 10th. Wall Street didn't collapse in May.

You have got to shut up now, per our discussion a few weeks ago. The world doesn't need another false prophet - it has plenty.

If you say, "But Wall Street did collapse! It was just invisibly!" or if you say, "Wall Street did collapse, it just hasn't been destroyed yet (ala Babylon the Great)," I will have to hunt you down. If you're still talking to god, he should be able to warn you if I get close, so you have nothing to fear!

If you have publicly confessed to being a false prophet and have mended your ways, I apologize. I just didn't see it. You should point me toward that thread.

S4

• winnower
    winnower

Homer says:

You must be joking.... this was not a educational film !

The PBS logo and WETA were visible during most of the film in the bottom right corner.

WETA stands for "Washington Educational Television Association"

PBS stands for Public Broadcasting System

PBS is also an affiliate with NPR

NPR stands for National Public Radio

WETA's mission is to produce and broadcast programs of intellectual integrity and cultural merit that recognize viewers' and listeners' intelligence, curiosity and interest in the world around them.

As an independent and not-for-profit public broadcaster and producer, WETA provides its viewers and listeners with quality, compelling programs and serves a broad community with educational projects and Web-based initiatives.

Homer says:

You know when there is something afoul when the commentator says it can control peoples minds........ totally ridiculous

When presented with new information some people may react with denial because it's just too hard to think about.

Homer, I can certainly understand skepticism. These things are very difficult to think about and are painful to consider when you realize the evil implications. Perhaps the information is more than you are capable of handling and scoffing is the way your mind shuts it out so you don't have to deal with acknowledging the possibility or the reality. I am sure you are not the only one with this kind of reaction.

Some people react to new information with curiousity and consider the matter with further research to establish the validity or possibility before coming to a conclusion. Knowledge is power.

The scriptures specifically say that during the end times there will be signs in the heavens and many phenomenal wonders that will be used to deceive people. We are instructed to be on the watch and to be aware of what is taking place.

Do you not believe mind control is possible? Do you not believe the technology exists? Do you not think this is capable on a grand scale?

I believe this haarp system will eventually interact with the digital chip and the behavior control aspect will be implemented when the majority of society has been implanted with the device.

There is so much info in the video and it goes so fast. Perhaps it would help you to better understand the concept if you could read it. This website helps to simplify it in words. http://www.haarp.net/mindcontrol.htm

excerpts from various sources:

If we go further in the different reports we have presented, we find that the mind-control operations and technology include a transmitter that broadcasts at the same frequency as the human nervous-system, which transmitter is manufactured by the Loral Electro-Optical System in Pasadena, California.

Loral, a major defense contractor, has previously conducted research on directed energy weapons for Lt. Gen. Leonard Perez of the U. S. Airforce who was searching for a weapon that could implant messages into the minds of the enemy while urging his own troops on to superhuman deeds of valor!

The device employs electromagnetic radiation of gigahertz frequencies pulsed at extremely low frequencies (ELF).

This weapon can be used to induce total sensory deprivation by broadcasting signals into the auditory nerve at such high power that it blocks the ability of the individual to hear themselves think!

The process employed by such ELF technology are described in various U. S. Defense Department publications, including one entitled, ‘ The Electromagnetic Spectrum and Low Intensity Conflict,’ by Captain Paul E. Tyler, Medical Commandant, U. S. Navy, which is included in a collection entitled, ‘Low Intensity Conflict and Modern Technology Edict,’ by Lt. Col David G. Dean, USAF.

The paper was delivered in 1984 and the collection published 1986 by Air University Press, Maxwell Airforce Base, Alabama.

Another pulse microwave device can deliver audible signals directly to an individual while remaining undetectable to anyone else. The technology is very simple and can be built by using an ordinary police radar gun. The microwave beam generated by the device is modulated at audio frequencies and can broadcast messages directly into the brain.

Now here we come to the NASA Blue Beam Project. The broadcasting of subliminal two-way communication and images from the depths of space correspond directly to that kind of technology.

In his book, ‘The Body Electric,’ Nobel Prize nominee Robert Baker describes a series of experiments conducted in the early 1960s by Allen Frie where this phenomena was demonstrated as well as later experiments conducted in 1973 at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research by Dr. Joseph C. Sharp who personally underwent tests in which he proved he could hear and understand messages delivered to him in an echo-free isolation chamber via a pulsed microwave audiogram which is an analog of the word’s sound vibration beamed into his brain.

Baker then goes on to state, ‘Such a device has obvious application for covert operations designed to drive a target crazy with unknown voices or deliver undetectable instructions to a programmed assassin."

A 1978 book entitled, ‘Microwave Auditory Effect and Application,’ by James C. Lynn describes how audible voices can be broadcast directly into the brain. This technology could actually allow the blind to see and the deaf to hear. Instead, it has been turned into a weapon to enslave the world.

Allen Frie also reports that he could speed up, slow down or stop the hearts of isolated frogs by synchronizing the pulsed rate of a microwave beam with the heart itself.

According to Robert Baker, similar results have been obtained using live frogs, which shows that it is technically feasible to produce heart attacks with rays designed to penetrate the human chest.

another source:

Using an infra-sound, very low frequency transmission, the acoustic psycho-correction message is transmitted via bone conduction.[13]

13. "Background on the Aviary," Nexus Magazine, downloaded from the Internet on 13 July 1997 from www.execpc.com/vjentpr/nexusavi.html, p.7.

Satan, of course, is the prince of the power of the air. These are some of his tools.

This information has been available for years. The experiments have been fined tuned and the plan is now operational and in existence.

Ross W Adey: Neurophysiologic Effects of Radiofrequency and Microwave Radiation, Bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine, Vo1.55 No 1 1, Dec 1979

The Influences of Impressed Electrical Fields at EEG Frequencies on Brain and Behaviour, in Behaviour and Brain Electrical Activity, Burch, N and Altshuler, H.I., eds, Plenum press, 1975

Effects of Modulated Very High Frequency Fields on Specific Brain Rhythms in Cats, Brain Research, Vol 58, 1973; Spectral Analysis of Low Frequency Components in the Electrical Activity of the Hippocampus During Learning, Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, Vol 23, 1967.

*Dr Ross Adey, formally of the Brain Research centre at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, now at Loma Linda University Medical School, Loma Linda, California. He worked on the CIA Pandora Project and was concerned with inducing specific behaviour modification by electromagnetic means as well as induction of calcium efflux events to interfere with brain function - the so called 'confusion weaponry'.

*C.S. Blackman is a researcher who worked in the US on theoretical research that underlies the electronic RMCT devices now deployed world-wide.

Electronics World and Wireless World: The healing face of electromagnetic fields; 1993.

• yknot
    yknot

Winnower .......all things must come to pass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit