My latest video - It has storm clouds in it!

by MsMcDucket 2 Replies latest social entertainment

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It's The Carpenters - Rainy Days and Mondays & This Masquerade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDR0Gr5T_TM

I have another YouTube page. The other one was getting to be more work than fun. I had about 1.83 million hits before I canned it! I have to give Simon kudos because I don't know how he does it!? I just had 500 +/- subscribers and friends.

Also, I'm going through a *lot* of stress with my sisters and brothers. One had to have another mastectomy (Yes, both breasts are gone.). She didn't even tell us that she had the surgery. She did call me to pick her up from the hospital after she had the surgery. My brother has two slipped discs and is in serious condition in the hospital. He didn't want to go to the hospital; but it had gotten to the point that he couldn't walk or move his hands.

I'm having a hard time making myself leave the house to go to the hospital! I think that I'm getting really phobic about hospitals! I've been in contact with his daughter (My niece.); but I know it's not the same as being there. We'll see! I worked night shift; so I'm usually up late at night. That's, probably, when I'll go up to the hospital. His surgery is tomorrow morning! I better get in there before the surgery!

I hope everyone here is well! TTYL

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

It must take a lot of work to put those U-tubes together, doubt if i will ever try but i like to watch them.

I'm sorry that your brothers and sisters are experiencing health issues, its hard to see others go through such trying times.

Take Care,

hope

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

It's hard to watch your loved ones suffer, isn't it? I'm sorry you all are going through such a bad time. I hope it gets better soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit