Tell Your Story...

by Moxie 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• Moxie
    Moxie

It all started when I found this website JWD...

Over the last few months I have for the first time been able to share my experiences as a former JW with others who truly understand. The warmth, compassion and kindness I have experienced has been the first step in a nine year process of healing since my exit from the religion. Some of you may know that at about the same time I began reading and posting here, that I also began writing my own blog about my experiences. Through these forums I have met many wonderful and inspiring people who have in turn shared their stories with me.

So, I have opened up my blog to those who would like a place to tell their story. This has been such a theraputic process for me, and I just want to share it with others if they are so inclined. I'd like my blog "Conversations with an Ex-Jehovah's Witness" to house a collection of experiences and stories of former JW's or others who's lives have been affected by the Watchtower Society. I'd like it to tell not just my story, but the stories of people from every walk of life and every corner of the world.

This is my first stop to offer the invitation. You can view more information here:

http://exjw.wordpress.com/2008/06/05/so-many-stories-lets-tell-them/

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I book marked your blog and will write my experience as soon as I can. Thanks for the opportunity!

• az20081575
    az20081575

Hey Moxie

I will be leaving mine soon, too.

Thanks!

• Moxie
    Moxie

That's great you guys, looking forward to hearing your stories... Be well....

• llbh
    llbh

Thanks Moxie

Enjoyed your blog

David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit