Inheritances....

by lavendar 3 Replies latest jw friends

• lavendar
    lavendar

Our JW relative is going to inherit a sum of money from her grandfather. My question is: does the Jehovah Witness religion "suggest" that inheritances be shared with the WTS??

Also, what are JWs going to do with the Incentive Checks from our "evil" government?? They have nothing to do whatsoever with the government.....but will they accept money from it?

I'm curious.....

Thanks,

Lavendar

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

They always encourage donations to be made to the org! Hell, they even talk old people into leaving their estates to the WTBS.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Of course the Washtowel Slaveholdery wants people to will them all their money. That is so common--just will all your money to the Washtowel Slaveholdery Pedophile Defense Fund.

Those Inflation Stimulus Checks? Of course, the "suggestion" is that the witlesses donate the whole thing into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. However, it is a good bet that most of them are going to use them for everyday expenses like new suits, circus bags, gas for field circus, repair of their cars, and other necessities.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

While they never came out and asked for money when I inheirited from my dad, they were quick to counsel me for being "materialistic".

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit