e-jehovahs-witnesses.com and e-watchman.com

by Bring_the_Light 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

hmm just found these in a Google news alert. Anyone familiar? Its like a very naive and boring version of JWD. I didn't catch any flaming gays, athiests or even Satanists. What's the point of that? (heh) Shed some Light on these for me please. Bring_the_Light

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

No interest at all? :(

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I checked out e-watchman when I first left but the guy is a flake... he thinks he's the FDS himself. Worse than the WTS...

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

thanks. I was all excited. I thought I found real live JWs, then I realized the crazy-vibe had a slightly different vibration. So THIS is what the "real" FDS keeps bitchin' about with regards to other sects etc. I've never seen"apostatse" behave like anything but angry newly worldish individuals. What would make a body latch onto a new flavor of kool-aid? Weird stuff.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Don't despair there is all kinds of crap out there.

Orangefatcat

• RR
    RR

Hey what's wrong with Kool-Aid?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

e-watchman is a nut bar. He is allowed to be critical of the WTB&TS but no one else is. He would ban people on his site who were critical of the JW's, and yet, he was lambasting them. According to him he is anointed and the FDS. He has some interesting koolaid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit