Have you heard or tried the Health E Cigarette...tell me what you think...

by FreedomFrog 6 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I was browsing E-bay and came across a product called Health E Cigarette...

This captures my attention since I'm trying to stop smoking. I've been trying to quit with a cigarette brand called Quest and I'm on level 1 at the moment. It still has the unhealthy Carcinogens but each level brings down the nicotine and hopefully by the 3 and last stage, the person can break the habit.

With the e cigarette, it's supposed to do the same except it only has nicotine and no tar/carcinogens and other harmful stuff. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and if so, did it work?

On ebay, the starting bid is at $11. Here's a link that explains the E Cigarette

http://islion.en.alibaba.com/product/200034743/201264007/Electronic_cigarette/E_Cigarette_health_cigarette.html

I have never seen this and think its pretty cool. I've tried the patch/gum/mint but neither works for me because I need to hold something in my hand. I know that it's psychological but still it IS a problem for me.

• odie67
    odie67

I'm on chantix and so far it's working. You choose a quit date and continue to smoke until your quite date. you start taking the medication and what it does is gradually you use loose the need to smoke. This thursday is my quit date.... and this past sunday every time i tried to smoke, the taste was sooo gross. the smell was horrible. so today i didnt smoke all day...until i got home.... i took a couple of pulls and had to put it out. Alot of people say that it worked for them.

i havent heard of the healthy E square though.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Does anyone remember a healthier cigarette that came out in the early 1980's, I believe it was called "Free", it had an unusual taste, I thought it tasted like chocolate, mom thought it tasted like bologna. They took it off the market in 1984 I believe.

Winston got rid of their additives several years ago, and the cigarettes didn't taste the same.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Believe it or not my adult daughters co-worker buys her cigs at a health food store!

I couldn't stop laughing when she told us that. I don't remember the name of them but they seem to like the taste. (Her and her Mother).

Snoozy..

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Believe it or not my adult daughters co-worker buys her cigs at a health food store!

I couldn't stop laughing when she told us that. I don't remember the name of them but they seem to like the taste. (Her and her Mother).

Snoozy..

Oh, I can believe it... The health food store here sells beer and wine. Kind of a strange thing to sell in a health food store...beer??? Was it suppose to be made with certain herbs that is less harmful? That's sort of what they were trying to do with the beer, take out the additives so it's "more" healthy...doesn't make it healthy though.

I'm on chantix and so far it's working.

Though, isn't chantix very expensive...like $200 per 60 pills?

• odie67
    odie67

no! i had a doctor write the rx and my insurance picked up the tab. most insurance companies cover chantix. I paid $30.00 for the starter pack. my husband paid $20.00. my co-worker stopped after two weeks and she didnt finish her starter pack. ( about 53 pills)

• White Dove
    White Dove

This might be a slippery slope argument, but I hope that people don't get the idea that it's a safe cigarette. No such thing as that, but if it is to help people stop smoking, I'm all for it.

I have an idea. For you that need to have something in your hand, carry a pen around, and every time you get the urge to smoke, pop a piece of gum and write on yourself the word "NO!" Sounds fun to me.

Have an oral fixation? Get a tongue ring! It's the adult pacifier The pain of healing it will take your mind off of smoking and onto trying to figure out how to feed yourself. (Blend everything and use ice and Ambisol.)

Why do I even give an opinion when I'm not addicted to nicotine? Because I can

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit