Convention Badge 2008

by IMHO 8 Replies latest jw friends

• IMHO
    IMHO

Could someone scan the lapel badge for this years convention and put it up for download? Many thanks

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is one thing I will not volitionally wear. I do not wish to be associated with that organization that protects pedophiles within the ranks and silences the victims. I do not wish to be associated with bothering people on Saturday morning after a Friday night of fun. Or ruining people's holidays. Or initiating force, threat of force, and fraud to get people to change their beliefs. Or consistently giving the poor waitress at Starbucks (or Tim Horton's) a huge headache and then tipping with a waste of paper and nothing else. Or that is trying to plunge the whole world in the Second Dark Ages.

It truly would be an embarrassment to be seen with an embarrassment badge on. Even when I was in, as soon as I got away from the crowds of witlesses, the embarrassment badge came right off. And it didn't go on until just before I got in their line of sight. If I get another one, I am going to "lose" it. On purpose.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Oh, that WOULD be a lark showing up with one of THOSE on at my mom's!

I can just see their faces, wondering why and how, but not wanting to ask because it will result in more 'evil slave' info and they just don't wanna go there with me.

Maybe even do a photoshop parody of the badge, like change the words to some kind of priceless WTW-ism, and put my name as "Ray Franz!"

Yeah, if someone could put that up, I'd be grateful.

RD

• Gregor
    Gregor

"We don't got no stinking badges!"

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I dare someone to replace their badge with one of these:

http://www.ironicsans.com/images/jacobtag.gif

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

HAHAHAHA!

"We don' need no stinking badges!

That's great!

Didn't see that coming, tho in hindsight it was obvious.

Hindsight's 20/20; looking outta your a$$ everything's perfectly clear.

RD

• asilentone
    asilentone

Do you think it is a good idea for apostates to wear their own apostate badges, it will scare them away!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Convention Badges.....The badge that says:"Look at me,I`m Stupid!"..Crazy EyesCrazy Eyes..LOL!!...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• lrkr
    lrkr

I quit wearing them 9 years before I faded. Primarily because they are quite dangerous when you are holding a newborn. (Sharp plastic corners, etc.) Then when that was no longer an issue, I felt like I had a "Hi my name is....." tag on. I decided that I had not been in elementary school for some time and if someone wanted to know my name they could ask.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit