Meeting for Field service

by wha happened? 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I know we have discussed in detail about the end of the book study arrangement. But how are the congregations going to handle the meeting for field service on Saturday morning. Most Kingdom halls can barely handle one congregation let alone 3 or 4. I asked a friend of mine who is still active and he had no response. Any ideas?

• sir82
    sir82

It has not been communicated yet.

In the letter announcing the change to the CBS, it was hinted that there will still be smaller groups for Saturday morning field service. But details were not provided.

I would expect it to be announced probably around September or so, after most US conventions are over.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder if they will have field circus from a designated family's house, or several families. In all likelihood, they will have those who used to host book studies to continue hosting field circus on Saturday, and those in those places for book studies will be asked to go out in field circus with their old book study group.

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

It's possible that the WTS may emphasize field service on Sunday's instead. Depending on where you live, you'll hardly find a JW in field service. I've been in Ft. Lauderdale Florida for 2 years and NEVER see JWs preaching. Ironically, their KH buildings are enormous and attendance looks healthy. I've seen KHs with as many as 7 congregations in them - but you don't find anyone doing field service on Saturdays.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit