THE SIGN OF JONAH

by winnower 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• winnower
    winnower

The One True Shepherd promised to return in great glory and stated that every eye will see him when he comes. This is a literal statement. John 14:

3 After I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me so that you may be where I am.

18 "I will not leave you all alone like orphans; I will come back to you.

PARADISE EARTH IS A LIE.

2Thessolonians 2:

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

THE SIGN OF JONAH

The One True Shepherd has sent me to remind you of his words. Luke 11:29 And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonah the prophet. What is significant about the "sign of Jonah"? Jonah 3:4 On the first day, Jonah started into the city. He proclaimed: Forty more days and Nineveh will be overturned. Dinner is served. Food at the proper time. Your short order cook, Winnower Message delivered *prophecy now fulfilled* Thank you Lord Jesus for giving me this opportunity to serve you and to help my brothers and sisters. Winnower

• winnower
    winnower

Did your "FDS" ever tell you the true meaning of the "Sign of Jonah"? No. Because they never knew what it was. All they ever told you was some rehashing of the "belly of the whale" story. Surely this should tell any active JW that the WATCHTOWER IS AN IMPOSTER. They DO NOT have any enlightenment from the Holy Spirit and never did. There are still secrets that are kept hidden within the word of God (what's left of it that hasn't been bastardized by the nephilim temple slaves). These secrets are revealed to the prophets. Your Heavenly Father does not give His manna to pigs and thugs. You IMPOSTERS have committed the UNFORGIVABLE SIN of BLASPHEMY. "Vengence is mine" says the Lord. Thus spoken and thus shall it be done! Shake in your boots and pee in your pants! Stand back you evil goobers! Watch the Shekinah Glory of the True God as He unleashes the winds!

• heathen
    heathen

uh , I think you should look at mathew 12:40.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

So why tell us?? We're just the abused sheep in here.

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit