The Judge may get it "RIGHT" afterall by predicting Obama to win.

by BONEZZ 3 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Another poster who asked about the Judge's deed to Beth Scam got me to looking at the wording and lo and behold, check this out...

"Both the grantor and the grantee, the said Joseph F. Rutherford are fully persuaded from the Bible Testimony, which is the word of Jehovah God, extraneous evidences that God's kingdom is now in course of establishment and that it will result beneficially to the peoples of earth; that governing power and authority will be invisible to men but that Kingdom of God will have visible representatives on the earth who will have charge of the affairs of the nations under the supervision of the invisible ruler Christ; that among those who will thus be the faithful representatives and visible governors of the world will be David, who was once King over Israel; and Gideon, and Barak , and Samson, and Jepthae, and Joseph, formerly the ruler of Egypt, and Samuel the prophet and other faithful men who were named with approval in the Bible at Hebrews the eleventh chapter."

There you have it. Endorsed by the WTBS' very own original super delegate, de Judge hizself. Now if he picks a running mate named Jepthae I foresee a new Western White House popping up in San Diego.

-BONEZZ

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Bonezz, You continue to be such a funny boy..... Dan

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Thanks DannyBoy for saving me from the humiliation of no responses. I've learned my lesson. This will be the last time that I try and discuss important matters with this group! They obviously don't appreciate good, in-depth investigative reporting.

BONEZZ

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

I hesitate to respond, because I am a well-known THREAD KILLER....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit