Nightline program with segment on JWs has been changed until tomorrow night.

by AndersonsInfo 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon
    It's on right now where I am - just watching it.
  • scary21
    scary21

watching

• Simon
    Simon

Wow, that was powerful. A real bloody nose for the WTS - they just look so bad.

Their slimy attempts to weasel out of responsibility for their crimes make me sick.

Bravo to Candace for her bravery.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Kendrick just say he's still in good standing with the Cong, for some reason they let molesters back, but I thought beards were still not allowed, but I see that they are. His wife btw is a real nut job herself since he also molested her granddaughter but she's still his loving wife?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Can somebody download the program ? I`m in Australia along with a lot of others who would love to view it.

smiddy

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Barbara & Company for the heads-up on Nightline's coverage of WT's child molestation scandals. I watched it and it was 'Oh Soooo Good'.

I'll tell you...Jonathan Kendricks' wife comes across as a real 'JW Bitch'!!!

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Thank you Barbara....I just watched the segment here on the west coast

This organization is so repulsive.....Kendrick's wife looked terrible.....

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

"smitty: Can someone download the program?"

Just Google: 'Nightline's Jehovah's Witnesses' & you'll see a link to the taped program.

• scary21
    scary21

When the reporter asked the wife about him molesting her granddaughter she shouts out " HE PAID FOR THAT" According to him he only molests family members. How nice !

• Dagney
    Dagney

Well done Nightline and Candace.

Kendrick's wife said "he paid for that crime." That would be the 7 month prison sentence for the crime of molesting her own granddaughter. "Thanks grandma." The interviewer looked at the camera when she said that...it was like "I can't believe she just said that!"

I hope this goes viral. AGain well done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit