DC 2008 - "Young People Walk With Holy Spirt" and New Book YPAATW Volume 2

by BBOARD 2 Replies latest jw friends

• BBOARD
    BBOARD

I notice a quite a few threads so far about the “Keep Yourself In Gods Love” publication which the JW’s will begin studying starting 2009. This therefore, it would seem, would be the more important of the two …our assembly in our part of LA will not be starting until late August ...

Is there or can we start up a discussion on Friday’s Symposium - "Young People Walk With Holy Spirt."

I heard from several members that there would be a “Young People Ask Answers That Work Volume 2” publication ... so was this true and what ?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I'll be dissapointed if they don't have at least an entire chapter on how to "deaden your body members."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

No wonder so many of them are stagnant. Deadening those body members is not good for the person, since that only represses feelings. And we all know repressing feelings only leads to depression and anxiety, unfulfilled desires and ambition, and leads to physical problems as well.

The only thing deadening one's members can do is free up more energy for field circus. It is the same as not going to college, starting a good job, or spending time on hobbies outside the witless religion. The Young People Ask--Answers That Do Not Work Part 2 is probably going to discuss the importance of doing all you can, even if it hurts you or prevents you from having fulfillment, to make room for more field circus.

Funny thing, I find myself performing better at work if I at least have some hope than I do if all there is ahead is a bleak regime of celibacy. And they wonder why only one hour of field circus a month with zero placements. I sure hope they are as generous at tipping the waitress at Starbucks as they are in putting money into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund--this repression is probably going to generate more than its fair share of trips there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit