it is sick: Teacher lets Morningside students vote out classmate

by edward612 8 Replies latest jw friends

• edward612
    edward612

Just read the story..
    Teacher lets Morningside students vote out classmate

i get the story from: the blog

This is just sick..
    IF this teacher did this she needs to be fired and lose her license.

• yknot
    yknot

Disgusting and heartbreaking!

That teacher wouldn't have a job in if it happened in my district!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

That was just mean. The teacher should know better. People just don't seem to care about others all that much.

• journey-on
    journey-on

The teacher did not handle this properly, imo. But, in her defense, she was probably totally frustrated with having

to hold her class up to address this one student's constant behavioral issues. It is a real conundrum for teachers

trying to move along and actually TEACH regular learners and having to constantly all day deal with a student who

obviously needs special help. She was probably thinking this "technique" might do the trick to get his behavior

under control. She probably has teacher certification with a minimum of education in child psychology required.

Students like this need someone with specialized training in the behavioral sciences specifically related to these types

of conditions.

• free2think
    free2think

That was just wrong, that poor little kid.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I have a feeling there is a lot more to this situation than what this article says. I'm not judging this teacher based on the scanty info in the article.

I've worked with troubled young kids in the past, kids that, even one-on-one, had moments when they were impossible to control. What that can do in a classroom is frightening.

S4

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    to hold her class up to address this one student's constant behavioral issues.

kindergarden?

• Warlock
    Warlock

She might have handled it a bit better, but I have a relative who works with autistic children.

Go try it for 6 months and then you might understand. The child has special needs that he will not get in that classroom.

Warlock

• nelly136
    nelly136

thats just wrong! why are the school still employing her?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit