Witnesses of Jehovah?

by cornish 1 Replies latest jw friends

• cornish
    cornish

I have often wondered, those folk on that Video Witnesses of Jehovah,its a few years since it was made,I wonder how the folk in the video are getting on.does anyone know them,do they visit here?
    Also I think it would be good if a new version was made more up to date with new stuff like the failed generation the UN etc,I remeber when I was a witness about 5 months before I left someone who was not a JW lent me the video 'Witnesses of Jehovah,' and although I was a bit scared about watching it myself and another witness friend did actually get the courage to watch the video,and although there were some things of the video that I were dismisive of other thigs did reach us deep down inside and were part ot the contribution of myself and friends way out of the Watchtower,also seeing clips of Russel on video etc talking about the Pyramids were new to me,Im sure there are plenty of volunteers who would take part in a good documentary,updated.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I found that video very useful but I think it would be hard to get JWs to view it - it would normally be 'leaving' (or at least seriously doubting) JWs.

I did hear somewhere (maybe it was on this forum?) that the people who made it lost quite a bit and some promises weren't kept etc... so I'm not sure how likely another one would be.

It should be cheaper to make a video now though with the technology available and I would have thought that the potential audience would be larger now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit