The end of circuit overseers ?

by confused and lost 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• confused and lost
    confused and lost

just been on the "governingbodyletters.blogspot.com" site and the latest news there is that the circuit overseer arrangement is to be done away with.Anyone know anything about this ?

• oompa
    oompa

i doubt this one...........oompa

• Peppermint
  • sir82
    sir82

Whoever runs "governingbodyletters.blogspot.com" just copies & pastes posts from this site. He's done it with a few of my posts as well.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am hearing that, too. I guess they want the hounder-hounder to be more local, and they will be in closer touch with the hounder-hounder-hounder and the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger to make sure they don't start leaning toward apostasy. Which is going to make even more discrepencies between one city and another, since different local hounder-hounders are going to interpret the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger differently.

What this means is that they will be in more constant supervision. Instead of once per 6 months, it will be once per few weeks. Small problems will be taken care of before they become big ones (and the next time we have the Great Waste of Paper Distribution Campaign, they will make sure it gets finished on time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit