Groanfest. Share your daftest jokes .

by jhine 46 Replies latest social humour

• flipper
    flipper

Here's another one , I'm sure some of you have heard it before- but you said to share even the corny ones.

The Native American Chief was walking with his son one day and his son asked him, "Father how did we children get our names ? " Chief said, " Well son, your mother and I named you after things we saw happening when you were conceived. For instance your little sister over there Running Fawn - we saw a running fawn during time of conception so we called her " Running Fawn " . Your brother over there Lone Buck - we saw a lone buck during time of conception so we called him " Lone Buck " . " The chief looked at his son and continued, " Just out of curiosity - why are you asking me this Busted Rubber ? " Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Didja hear the one about the two guys who walked into a bar?

Which is really funny because you would have thought the second one would have seen it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, uh, my brother's crazy; he thinks he's a chicken."

And, the doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn him in?"

The guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs."

[cymbal clash]

Doc

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

So this guy goes to see his doctor and says "Hey doc, I have this problem. I can't figure out if I am a teepee or a wigwam."

The doc says, "Ah. I know what your problem is. You're two tents."

• barry
    barry
    This is from a lawyer from our church . How can you tell when a Lawyer is lying? His lips are moving
  • looter
    looter
    Two Jehova's males in ugly and funky dark blue dress up clothes knock on the door of an elderly woman.
    She opens the door and asks who they are.
    They tell her that they are Jehova's Witnesses and she lets them both inside.
    She authoritatively mandates them to take a seat on her sofa, and asks if they would relish a nice refreshing cup of tea or coffee.
    "Two teas would be nice, please, we sure could use it" comes the replication.
    Then she asks if they would relish custard creams with their drinks.
    "Oh, yes please, that would be lovely, and God surely likes that." comes the replication.
    Five minutes later the geriatric woman comes back into the front room and places the drinks and biscuits on the table, sits down and verbalizes, "So what is it that you want to talk to me about?"
    The first Jehova shrugs his shoulders and verbalizes, "Oh, we actually don't know ,ma'am, this is the furthest that we have ever got."
  • HBH
    HBH

I'm not very smart.

My girlfriend told me she's seeing another man, so I said "Have you tried rubbing your eyes?"

HBH

• cofty
    cofty

I found a mass grave of snowmen.

Then I realised it was just a field of carrots.

• Watchtower-Free
  • RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

HENNY YOUNGMAN JOKES:

A doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so he gave him another six months.

I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me.

I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places.

Why do Jewish men die before their wives? They want to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit