Looking for the official org chart . . .

by AuldSoul 8 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

A while back a poster put up a scan of the official org chart for the organization. I found the one Doug Mason was working on, but the one I am remembering came from the Watchtower itself and showed the hierarchy. Does anyone know which chart I am talking about and where I can find a good clean scan of it?

• fokyc
    fokyc

May 15th 2008 Watchtower page 29

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w3184k

fokyc

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

You gotta be kidding me. They published another one? The one I was referring to was from back when they were still using two color printing. Downloading now . . .

Thanks, fokyc!

[edit] This is just an explanation of the Governing Body. What I was looking for was a hierarchical org chart that showed the layout of the organization. I know I saw this on here within the last year.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Is this what your looking for? Watchtower-1971-December-15-p.749

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Bless you, Atlantis! Do you EVER fail to come through with the goods?

<-- Atlantis, and aren't we all happy about that, eh?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

AuldSoul:

Thank you AuldSoul! You mean I may have accomplished doing something 'right" this week? I better write this down!

N.

• kurtbethel
  • Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

Yeah, this chart is glaringly incomplete.

It doesn't show anyone with Bethel in thier name in between Jesus and Elders. COs, DOs, Branchoids are above elders too. Anyone who does "more" than 10 hours is also above Ministerial Servants. Elders' wives are typically on par with Servants as well. Annointed should be below Servants unless they meet any of the rules above then bump them +1 from current position.

50% of the R&F are above the other 50% they are there to test unless you are female and then its minus eleventy for you. All R&F are somewhere below Servants and also balled-up used tissue paper.

-- Not Ranking It

• middleman
    middleman

Atlantis is the best for sure.

Blessings.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit