DO YOU NEED TO FIND A PLACE TO WORSHIP IN THE LAST DAYS???

by divanvegas 2 Replies latest social current

• divanvegas
    divanvegas

I came across this Pastor Irwin Baxter on www.CoasttoCoastam.com and he was having a discussion with George Noory re: The Prophecies of the End Times very good stuff! His website is www.Endtime.com and if you click on Bible Study on the left side it will show a map of USA and you cand lick on your state and find a place to worship! Now is the time, if you are an X-witness and don't have a place to go worship and you feel lost trust me go to this site they have videos that you can watch and learn! Very Good Refreshing Fruit for Knowledge! Please get back to me and tell me what you think.

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

(John 4:23-24) ". . .Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshipers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for, indeed, the Father is looking for suchlike ones to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshiping him must worship with spirit and truth. . ." What is the point in joining another group? My "Pastor" is Yeshua the Messiah, and not someone who disregards Jesus words: (Matthew 23:6-10) ". . .They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues, 7 and the greetings in the marketplaces and to be called Rabbi by men. 8 But YOU, do not YOU be called Rabbi, for one is YOUR teacher, whereas all YOU are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone YOUR father on earth, for one is YOUR Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called ‘leaders,’ for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ."

• journey-on
    journey-on

This post reminded me of the other day when I looked out over my beautiful land and its gently rolling

hills and tall pine trees. There were so many different kinds of birds flying about and chirping and the

flowers in my beds were blooming and the fruit trees were fruiting, and at that moment everything just seemed

so perfect and in harmony. I raised my hands up over my head and touched them palm to palm and then brought

them down in a wide circle while looking up and said out loud: "This is my church, my temple....all of creation."

And I worship the One that created all things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit