old Gilead graduation class photos

by feenx 3 Replies latest jw friends

• feenx
    feenx

Greetings all! :-)

I recently found out, "randomly ," via the Internet that my grandmother passed. Since I wasn't afforded the opportunity to attend the memorial service, I'm working on an in memoriam blog post about her.

I'm wondering if anyone has a link, or knows a site, that would have old Gilead grad photos? I looked in the Proclaimers book, but all I saw there was the 1st grad class - and she and my grandfather were in the 2nd grad class.

OR/additionally, if anyone knows of any JW related photos from the late 40s - early 50's from the Philippines, that would be very useful as well.

Much thanks and appreciation for taking the time to peek at my post!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I haven't been able to find any photos online of that graduating class. This was the class that was mentioned in The Watchtower March 1, 1944 pg 78-80.
  • feenx
    feenx
    Thanks wifibandit!! :-D I will follow that white rabbit B-)
  • feenx
    feenx

OMG, dude... duuude! That's peeeerfect! I mean photos was a stretch, no matter what. But a report of grad day, from '44? Are you fucking kidding? That's gold right there my friend :-D

(plus, I finally and legitimately, had a use for my 1879-1949 watchtower pdf archive LOL)

Hell yeah. THANKS JWD!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit