1975 & Kingdom Ministry March 1968

by Nick! 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nick!
    Nick!

Has anybody got that KM?

Just read a discussion on a French forum, where a quotation of a few lines of page 4 have been posted, where the message according to which at that time, the end of the 6000 years of man’s existence on Earth was only 90 months away …. And that those living then would probably be alive when Armaghedon would come ….

Here is the quotation

Just think, brothers,there are only about 90 months left before the 6000 years of man’s existence on earth is completed...The majority of people living today will probably be alive when Armageddon breaks out.” (Kingdom Ministry, 3/68, p. 4)

Would be nice if anyone here who still has this old KM could confirm and post a real scan.

Thanks.
    Nick!

• blondie
  • Nick!
    Nick!

Thank you Blondie,

I have looked it up, very interesting essay, but unfortunately could not find the KM I was searching for, and what I need really is a true scan of the KM.

But …. the information at the link http://www.jwfiles.com/ is VERY interesting indeed!

I am translating material from English to Italian and French and have a project to do so with whatever information I come across, and then post it on a multi-language site.
    My intentention is to add later a German, Portuguese and Spanish section.

Before I translate the material, I do ask for permission to the author and once I get it, my wife and I go ahead with the translation work.

We have just finished translating into Italian Barbara’s document on what she discovered at Bethel during her 11 years stay there, and with her agreement we will soon post it on the net.

We would like to do so with some of the documents contained in the section of JWD you have indicated and wonder if you could help me identify whom I should be talking to, to get the OK.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.
    Nick!

• booby
    booby

km5/74p.3HowAreYouUsingYourLife?***

Yes, since the summer of 1973 there have been new peaks in pioneers every month. Now there are 20,394 regular and special pioneers in the United States, an all-time peak. That is 5,190 more than there were in February 1973! A 34-percent increase! Does that not warm our hearts? Reports are heard of brothers selling their homes and property and planning to finish out the rest of their days in this old system in the pioneer service. Certainly this is a fine way to spend the short time remaining before the wicked world’s end.—1 John 2:17.

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Hi Nick, I have a original copy of that March 1968 KM. Thanks for the eye opener!Anyway I can scan it for you , but I don't know how to post on this site. Await your instructions. Inv.74

• Nick!
    Nick!

Hi Investigator!
    Glad you were able to secure the KM.
    Would love to see a scan on the forum, but …. me too have the same problem.
    I don’t know either how to upload a scan of the document.
    Maybe someone here could tell us how to do that?

Thanks.
    Nick!

• jaydee
    jaydee

Hi Nick, I have both of the KM's, but also have the same problem.... However I'm sure that Atlantis could help you out. He's a genius with pdf files etc....

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Here are 3 pics of that KM:

alt

• Invetigator74
  • Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

and the page with the statment:

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest