Give me some examples of Theocratic Warfare that you have experienced

by asilentone 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• asilentone
  • yknot
    yknot

...we became a NGO for use of the library. (we did it for the perks, clout and other associated benefits)

...Blood is a MOC, but to use them means automatically DAing yourself & dishonoring Jah & an losing salvation (Bulgarians excluded)

....Higher Education is bad! (but not for those in top positions within the WTS)

....New Light 1935 not a sealing! (umm no one on GB after Carey Barber's dead had professed anointment before 1935)

....New Light Generations means anointed! (umm no it is a flip flop action to save ourselves from suffering the 1935 debacle again...but wait we have forgot why Rutherford declared 1935...so eventually we will stop publishing anointed number or extend partaking to all oh and then there is that embarassing mention of it by Ray Franz in CoC. Okay in truth Vietnam Army Rations are newer than this bull)

.....The CBS so as to ease the burden of gasoline cost on the flock (real reason.....to many to mention but a move in a larger scheme to mainstream)

..... Spirit-directed organization (spirit means 'in the spirit of' not as in divine holy spirit..because no one in the WTS is inspired in the divine sense. Now that we are in a court of law sorry for the misunderstanding bub, didn't you know the noun spirit has 14 different meanings?)

These were the only snipits I was entitled to hear from the podium or WTS pubs ((the real reason here))

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Telling us that the a$$emblies are a foretaste of the new Dark Ages, from the platform. Then, when the "sisters" all reject me and I cite that I expect it to persist through the new Dark Ages (which I actually did expect), they tell me that I cannot take what goes on at the a$$emblies as indicative of what to expect in the New Dark Ages. This blatant contradiction of themselves is one major reason I wound up turning apostate.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

The abuse of power by the men leading the organization.

The printing of many false and misleading publications.

Counting and reporting time in the "service"

Shunning.

Discouraging higher education

Refusing blood transfusions

Killing children with molestations and non-healthcare-really bad parenting.

Refusing Military service

Dictating personal dress and grooming

Tearing God in to three chunks

That's ten examples-who wants to add to this?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I was asked to repost this here:

Recently, the day that the new book study arrangement was announced, my mom and I were talking on the phone. I asked her if anything exciting had happened to her lately, and she mentioned that there was an exciting announcement at the KH, but she couldn't tell me. Not really clueing in, and also not thinking they were making the announcement that day) I said, "it wasn't the announcement about how there isn't going to be a bookstudy on Thursdays nights anymore was it?" She says, "oh-no, no thats not what it was. It isn't something we are supposed to mention" And she goes on to change the subject. I'm a little curious-wondering if there is a Kool-aid run or something. So I went online and found out that indeed, it was the announcement about the bookstudy. And I find out they aren't supposed to announce it or something? for like two weeks. Also learned that many congregations made a lot of emphasis about how this shows we are in the end times, yada yada yada.

NOW I am mad. She flat out lied to me. And I wasn't asking her to tell me a big secret-obviously I already knew.So why did she feel compelled to lie to me? Coy isn't cute on a 65 yo woman! Does she think it will beguile me into going to meetings? Or beg for the secrets that the org. knows and she won't disloyally tell? I don't know. Am I reading too much into this? Should I be angry that she lied? We have a pretty good clue as to why she would do it generally(not telling a secret), but why she actually lied to me? When I can and have confirmed what it was? That just gives me the creeps. I'm still worried her elders have her on Koolaide alert.

Shelly

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Some wetbacks from Guatemala had moved into the congo we attended in Albuquerque. They were working two jobs and raising their kids and having the teenaged sister of the wife babysit the kids. Accordingly they had nothing but gripes and complaints about everything from the condition of our streets to the food available in our substandard grocery stores. (Safeway) Apparently the husband was a bigshot where they lived before and the wife had her own tv show so they were really living in squalor compared to the palace they lived in down in Guatemala.

After weeks of their incessant harping about how much better they lived there my dad asked them why in a hell are you suffering here in the ugly and low rent United States. You need to go back to Paradise in Guatemala.

Anyways, they were here living in subsidized housing, not paying income tax to the state of New Mexico nor to Uncle Sam. Well the sonofabitch husband got a job working at the airport as a janitor. But he needed an ID, so he asked my dad to vouch for him at DMV and pay a chump official there a bribe so he could get his license. My dad said hellno as he wanted nothing to do with anything illegal. Well, the guy got all mad and took my dad to the elders because he was not being brotherly. And they bought it. When my dad read the scripture where it says that god hates bribes and all that, they said it was ok, since we are supposed to help our brothers. It is a form of spiritual warfare to hide things from officials and pay bribes in order to further the troof they said and to comply. They didn't listen to the scriptures, but they did listen when dad pulled out a washtowel that said that brothers needed to return to their homeland if here illegally. He dropped it and so did the elders since a dirty washtowl trumps holy scripture everytime!

Fuckin' shitasses

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Now that's a good one, tired of the hypocrisy,

Anyway, I had a JW elder flat out lie to me when I asked if organ transplants had been a disfellowshipping offense. He has been in the JW's for years, and there is no way he could have not known, plus the fact that when he told me that, he averted his eyes. I knew he had just lied to me.

I was trying to make an analogy between blood transfusions and organ transplants.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    I was trying to make an analogy between blood transfusions and organ transplants.

Hi JG, these people can justify almost anything with their bs about theocratic strategy. What did he say to you, that it is a df offense or it isn't?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

When I asked him if organ transplants were ever a disfellowshipping offense, he said " I am not aware of that". The minute he said that he averted his gaze and had a strange look on his face. He knew he was lying, I knew he was lying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit