Skipping work, heading straight for retirement!

by jolly_green_giant 2 Replies latest social family

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

hi im a 21 year old man who's decided to fight the norm. Instead of waking up to a dreary job for the next 30 some-odd years, contemplating suicide each and every morning, i've decided to skip right to retirement. Thats right, no 9-5 for me folks. In my oppinion working sucks. i know, i've actually tried it a couple times and quite frankly, it disgusts me. manual labour, HA! what a joke! now some of you may ask "what will you do for money, survival, etc..?"
    Well, i got it all planned out see. I plan on living at home until around 30. in my spare time, collecting empty beer bottles and returning them for change. i also play the guitar, and plan on sitting in front of the beer store cheerfully singing and giving the 'puppy dog eyes' to elderly ladies, hoping they'll break down and spare a couple qaurters in exchange. Now you may be thinking, "this man's insane. Theres no way he can live on but mear pocket change for the rest of his life." ah, but this is where things get interesting. eventually that pocket change adds up into dollar bills, and with these bills i can now purchase marijuana. LARGE amounts of marijuana. Now people may look at marijuana as just "a drug" but not me. To me this wonderful plant is an investment. Many average citizens, beleive it or not actually smoke this stuff and are willing to pay for it when needed. This is where my life plan gets into action. See, people will come to me for their "Fix" in exchange i take their money. With their money i buy more marijauna to sell, and then bank the rest of the cash. In time the bank will give intrest, and 1 dollar will slowly become 2 dollars. Over the next 9 years at this rate i should have a significant amount of money to not only move out, but actually live.

tune in next week for part 2 - Cheating the government

• patio34
    patio34

Ah-h-h attitude is everything, isn't it. It all sounds like more work than my work as an executive secretary. Plus, no danger in my job of being jailed or injured by a gone-wrong drug deal. Plus, i contribute in a positive way.

Why is it that your parents would let you live with them till 30? Most wouldn't IMHO.

Well, you're thinking, I'll say that for you!

Cheers!
    Pat

• Satanus
    Satanus

jolly

It's a good thing you live in canada. In the us the govt could sieze your parents' house for you possessing one joint. If things keep going as they are, it could be legal here soon. Pm chretien said he wouldn't legalize it. That is a sure sign the opposite will happen. If it is legalized, you will have competition, or maybe you could get in at the groundlevel. BTW, in what part of canada are you? I need to stock up.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit