JW Recruitment

by Hunter01 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Hunter01
    Hunter01

My 22 yr old son is missing. I suspect he has been recruited and transported by Friends of the JW. Is there a roster, or list that I can use to identify him. I want to make sure he is OK. Please help. This has happened within the last week.

Thank you

• asilentone
    asilentone

Unfortunately, no. This is ex jw board.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

File a missing persons report with the police.

W

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

who the heck are friends of the JW?

• undercover
    undercover

While I'm no fan of the Watchtower Society or the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses, they do not physically kidnap people and force them into service into the religion.

They may influence someone to become so engrossed in the religion that they forgo their family ties and relationships, but that decision is the decision of the individual, though somewhat indoctrinated he may be.

When you say, Friend of the JWs, you mean some other group, I've never heard of them.

If your son is missing, you need to call the police.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I think you should call the cops.

• flipper
    flipper

HUNTER 01- Welcome to the board ! Try contacting people he knows . You have reason to be concerned Jehovah's Witnesses are a mind control cult. Are there relatives of yours and his that may know where he is ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If your son was not once a witless, chances are that someone did a damn good job of scamming or terrifying him that he would die soon unless he became a witless and then getting him to believe his family is evil. That is the trademark of the witlesses. If he was physically kidnapped and was never a witless, I would suspect either another cult with more physical barriers or some other criminal activity.

If he was a witless, there is a better chance. If he is single, reasonably intelligent, no prospects, and no family in the cancer, then I wouldn't put some of the hounders above kidnapping (any more than I would put them above protecting pedophiles). This is not something the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger encourages--however, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that one of the hounders took it upon himself to "save" this "precious" life. It should be reported to the police if you reasonably think this might be probable (either way, it needs to be reported at once).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit